Advanced Stress Resistance and Energy Boost Formula
Ashwagandha 1300mg with 10mg Black Pepper
Combat the effects of stress on your mind and body! Are you lacking energy? Having a hard time dealing with anxiety, depression, or stress? Do you want a healthy, refreshing, natural boost of adrenaline? Have you heard of Ashwagandha? Here are just a few of the benefits of this intensely important supplement:
- Melt stress and anxiety
- Restore inner peace and calm nerves
- Helps support your adrenal glands*
- Helps promote physical performance in previously untrained individuals when combined with regular resistance training
- Improve memory
- Supports nerve cell protection from oxidative stress
- Helps improve the overall quality of life
Ashwagandha has shown significant results in repairing and fighting off the damaging effects of stress. It has demonstrated the ability to repair the brain, reduce long term age and stress related damage, and act as a weapon against tumors. Ashwagandha is considered one of the most important supplements to take. It has shown significant results with anxiety, depression, fighting tumors, helping repair and slow progression of neurodegenerative diseases like: Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, dementia and memory loss.
* The adrenals produce cortisol and help the body regulate weight and immune responses. By supporting adrenal health, Ashwagandha supplements help as a cortisol reducer and organic stress support supplement.
**Third-Party Tested, Organic, Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Titanium Dioxide-Free, Silicon Dioxide-Free. It is manufactured in a cGMP, FDA registered and inspected facility.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
WARNING: Not intended for use by persons under 18 years of age. Consult a physician before using this product if you have any medical condition including, but not limited to, strokes, high blood pressure, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, diabetes, anemia, depression, anxiety, other psychiatric conditions, a family history of these or other medical conditions, or if taking any prescription, OTC and/or other herbal medications.